Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Inland Empire Green Drinks
Thursday, September 23, 2010 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Come Join Us for our next Inland Empire Green Drinks Social Networking Event!
Where Sustenance Meets Sustainability
The Press Restaurant, 129 Harvard Ave. Claremont, CA
Happy Hour Prices includes:
$3 for a pint of draft beer, house wine, or well drinks. $6 for our pint margarita.
Don't forget to
Rolls & Tapenade $2.00
Mozzarella Sticks $3.00
Solo Nachos $5.00
Half Nachos $6.00
Full Nachos $7.00
Whether you are passionate about the environment or you just want come out and have a drink with a few good people, this event is OPEN to all.
Green Drinks are Open
- Green Drinks is mostly for people working on environmental issues, but anyone can come -- people from environment groups, business, government, academia and as individuals. There is no 'us and them'.
- Organisers and all attendees actively welcome newcomers and introduce them to others in the group.
- All attendees commit to meeting new people at every session and not just sticking with people they already know.
Green Drinks are Freeform
- There is generally no agenda or theme, Green Drinkers mingle and share insights and provoke and exasparate and inspire and delight each other. There are moments of serendipity and a lot of 'oh, if you are interested in X then I must introduce you to that person over there who knows all about it' ...
- All kinds of people come to Green Drinks and this is what makes for the interesting interactions.
Green Drinks are Fun
- There is a very informal vibe and overall light feel.
- There are lots of benefits to green drinks; they are hard to quantify, but when you have seen people come and make new links and learn and argue and set up new schemes and get new jobs etc, it is a good feeling.
When & Where
S.W.E.A.T (Strength, Wellness, Endurance, Athletic Training) is a health, fitness, sports performance program that targets junior athlete's and their families by creating a personalized environment for them to pursue their fitness goals.